Assistant Management Accountant
Are you looking to join a hugely successful acquisitive business? Do you want to be part of an exceptional finance team and develop your career? Are you a Part-Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) seeking your next step?
If the answer is yes, please read on!
A reputable professional services organisation are looking for an experienced and talented management accountant (ACCA/CIMA) to join their busy South Manchester based office
You will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty cash & management accounting
- Management of fixed asset register
- Cash flow forecasting
- Recording transactions using purchase ledger
- Authorisation of BACS, cheque & debit payments
- Annual budgeting
- Account reconciliation
- Posting of journals
- Accruals & prepayments
- Any ad-hoc duties as and where required
- CIMA/ACCA - Part-Qualified
- Advanced Excel Skills
- The ability to present financial information to senior management
- Experience of the production of monthly management accounts
- Strong accounts payable experience
- The ability to work at a fast pace and well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven
If you consider yourself to be a dedicated, motivated individual, who has the relevant skillset skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Ciara McCarry on 0161 214 3840 for more information.
BTG Recruitment has been established over 10 years and specialise in financial recruitment within the North West. We work in partnership with clients and candidates a-like. We are passionate about quality and offer a proactive and tailored service. Our talented team can help find the right role for you.