Quantity Surveyor - Stockport
BRS – Construction (Agency) has been instructed by a regional building contractor to recruit for a Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will be based at the head office with assisting the Project Manager and the Commercial Manager in all the commercial aspects of the project, e.g.; Instructions – Variations - Correspondence - Costing exercises - Claims for time and cost, and gathering/collating supporting information form site and from the site team.
The candidate shall possess the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Good understanding of New Build Bespoke Housing and New Build Contracts.
- Lateral thinker with problem solving skills
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently and capable of working on own initiative and as part of the project site team
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email and Microsoft Excel.
- Committed and hard working
- Organized, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-presented and confidentFor more information on this position then contact Shaun Bridgeman at BRS on 0161 430 6027