Network Engineer - MDM, LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security
Network Engineer - MDM, LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security, VMware, Networking, Firewall, Security - Multi-Vendor Environment - London. Are you a Network Engineer with a keen interest in Security or Wireless skills? If you can troubleshoot networking issues from 1st to 2nd line issues on a daily basis and have a passion or a fantastic 'can do' attitude then this could be the right role for YOU!!
- LAN/WAN Support
- Brocade/Extreme/HP Switches
- Security/ Firewall skills would be very advantageous - Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, AeroHive
- Log Analysis Alert Management - Nagios
- VMware - (Centos on ESXi)
- MDM - Airwatch and MobileIron
- Wireless Support -Aruba wireless access points and controllers
- Wireless Planning - Designing RF plans
This role will see you work on critical IT networking issues in the business working both reactively and proactively to ensure the on-going development of security functions across their technology. The role is based at my client's office in London with UK and Overseas travel - this opportunity absolutely requires someone with a can do attitude!!
For this London based role with UK and Overseas travel, if you have a passion for LAN/WAN, Networking, VMware, MDM, Wi-Fi, Wireless support then APPLY NOW - contact Karl for more details. Salary is £24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits.