Junior C# Developer
Web development company based in Coventry that have been winning awards
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our
- methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project
- goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Prioritises multiple tasks effectively.
- Object oriented programming and concepts, using C# and ASP.NET
- Demonstrates an understanding of client side technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- A desire to learn and improve, via self-study and mentoring by other team members.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to be able to liaise with clients and diagnose and fix any potential issues.
- Strong communication skills
- Your responsibilities will entail supporting websites or web application developed in ASP.NET using C#.
- This is a client-facing role so you must be confident in dealing with clients on a daily basis, providing training and support with any query they might have.
- Organisational and task management skills, primarily for your own self management but also supporting less experienced members of your team.
- Team working skills, including work planning and knowledge sharing.
- Keen to learn with an 'open' attitude to new ideas, technologies and the opinion of others.
- Outcomes based approach to your work, in particular when working to deadlines.
- A logical, driven approach to completing tasks
- Show a good knowledge of CMS development
- Possesses basic knowledge of XML schemas.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and confidence in constructing SQL statements.
- · Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Recognises the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers
- Educated to degree level (upper second class honours, 2.1, or better) in Computing or a related and applicable technical discipline would be an advantage.
- It would also be advantageous but not necessary to have experience developing with other CMS, mobile website development, HTML5, CSS3, ASP .NET MVC 3+, IoC/DI and Agile project management methodologies.
This Junior C# Developer role based in Coventry working for a Web development company is on over witha salary range of £22,000 - £27,000