Senior BI Business Analyst
Senior BI Business Analyst - Permanent
Keoghs are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to form a central part of the company’s Business Intelligence function.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help progress the development of the Keoghs BI function.
The role holder will work side-by-side with developers and members of the business to capture requirements and help shape the development and improvement of the Keoghs BI framework. This will involve but is not limited to creating and managing a suite of BI specifications.
·Lead requirements meetings with appropriate representatives to elicit requirements.
·Create any necessary requirements documentation in order to support the development of the required solution using most appropriate tools.
·Liaise with appropriate representatives and support teams to ensure that the solutions provided are fit for purpose at point of delivery and throughout the solutions life.
·Build excellent relationships with stakeholders.
·Act as a Change Lead and be the point of contact, effectively and efficiently distributing any communications.
·Support the Stream Lead whenever needed.
·Construct cost benefit model for proposed business solutions.
·Investigate third line support issues and liaise with the relevant area for resolution.
·Coach and mentor new and/or junior employees in familiarising themselves with analysis procedures, processes and systems.
·Perform any other duties as assigned by the Stream Lead with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
·Support testing throughout part of the company’s Business Intelligence function change lifecycle, including acceptance and system testing.
·A flexible approach is required and out of hours working is expected to support business as usual activities or project deadlines.
The Ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years experience and also a strong problem solving mind-set, avoiding work arounds in favour of quality, long lasting solutions.
Essential Skills and Attributes
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Co-operates, collaborates, and works toward common goal with others.
• Show a highly committed attitude.
• Must be methodical and accurate, showing great attention to detail.
• Open and inclusive approach willing and able to interact internally and externally and at all levels within the company.
• Organised and proactive self-starter.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour week - Monday -Friday
- Excellent holidays and benefit package
Closing date for applications 17th April 2017
*Strictly no agencies