A national provider of student accommodation and facilities management with a portfolio of over 30,000 bed spaces is seeking a Compliance Manager for their site in Nottingham.
The purpose of the role is to support the site team to deliver all contractual obligations, ensuring they are fully compliant with the contract documents as well the Health, Safety and Environment requirements, along with providing support to the General Manager (GM), to deliver the highest standards of service to enhance the student experience by providing services, to defined contractual standards, through directly employed and sub contracted teams, to our clients partners and stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Ensure that operational processes and procedures are performed in line with contract compliance
- Guide, support and train the teams to ensure operational activities are compliant with the contract, specifications and company policy
- Checking compliance with the Operations Manual and SLA Requirements
- Assist the GM in the development of the team in relation to performance, contractual and commercial matters
- In conjunction with the General Manager, co-ordinate the company audit programme, to ensure that all statutory documentation is kept up to date and 'audit ready' across the site
- Ensure all appropriate HSE reports are provided within the timescales identified by the HSE team, and submitted in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have experience of contract and performance management in an FM and/or PFI environment, along with an ability to analyse and interpret data and documentation with accuracy, relating to operational performance.
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000, along with a benefits package that includes; 26 days annual leave (plus stats), life assurance, contributory pension plus more.