Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager required on permanent basis to join one of the biggest organisations in Cornwall. You will be working with an already established team and bring in fresh ideas to the table, within this you will be securing new contracts with new business clients.
Girling Jones require a Service Manager based out of one of 4 regions in the South West. The successful line manager will be Cornwall based and need to drive as you will be able to hot desk around various locations including Truro, St Austell and Redruth.
Your new employer
With a turnover of approximately £100m per annum, you will be joining a highly regarded South West Company that is committed to contributing to economic growth, resilience and safer communities in Cornwall. Recognised for excellent service delivery, you will be responsible for the ongoing success of the business division.
Your new position
You will need to demonstrate the following key objectives:
- Managing Soft FM contracts
- Detailed knowledge and skills to lead and effectively manage staff
- Comprehensive experience of Customer Contact
- Excellent and Assertive communication
- Sound knowledge of tools and techniques for coaching/mentoring staff
- Interpersonal Skills
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of managing cleaning contracts
- NVQ3 or significant experience of supervisory management in a related service area
- NEBOSH or IOSH
What you'll get in return
In addition to a leading salary you will also receive a pension (6+6%), fully fuelled vehicle for work related travel, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and flexitime.
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.