Network Engineer Apprentice - Leicester (LE18)
Multi Award Winning, Global, Print and Technology solutions brand are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate IT Apprentice to join their organisation in their Infrastructure Services team.
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Provide support for hardware and software issues
- Routine system maintenance
- Perform system installations and provide ongoing maintenance
- Implement Infrastructure changes
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Excellent communication skills both written, and verbal
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (grade C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
A pay review following successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Our client has advised that they will be looking to provide a clear career progression route for the successful candidate which includes study up too degree level.