Email Marketing Executive - Essex
POSSIBILITY TO WORK FROM HOME OR THE ESSEX OFFICE!!
Do you have email marketing experience along with an understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK?
You will be largely responsible for providing support to the Marketing team by supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in the day to day management of internal stakeholders email marketing accounts. You will ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment.
Your duties will include:
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager & Marketing Executives to understand the over-arching
business objectives for our clients and design & develop email marketing campaigns in line with
their objectives and content marketing strategy.
- Ensure the marketing message is displayed clearly and delivered on time to all clients &
- Ensuring all email campaigns are responsive and fully tested for various email clients and
- Develop a personalization strategy, across all emails, from automated to custom campaigns.
- Design & develop professional HTML email templates for our various brands.
- Track and analyse all email campaigns and write reports on engagement, ROI and interaction.
- Create email marketing campaigns based on statistical analysis and reports and segment data
for specific targeted audiences.
- Liaise with the wider marketing team and help create campaigns and marketing ideas to best
utilise our client base.
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws,
rules, regulations, good governance and Gallagher¡¦s shared values, in particular, putting clients
at the heart of our business.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing desirable
- An understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK is essential.
- Working knowledge of Silverpop & Salesforce CRM, Proficient with the Adobe Design Suite of
applications is preferable.
- Experience gained within a similar role is essential;
- Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on email marketing campaigns, and familiar
with vinous email marketing platforms and CRM is essential;
- Technically proficient in designing email templates and have a strong understanding of html &
CSS as well as an understanding of display differences in various email clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the
ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload;
- MS office proficiency.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you have the right experience and are keen on this role then please apply today.