In House Recruitment Manager
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for an In-House Recruitment Manager to join a vibrant, fun, and dynamic, organisation based in Bristol. £50,000 upwards depending on experience + bonus + benefits.
The Recruitment Manager will be belong to one of the fastest growing cultural brands on the high street today and be responsible for recruitment across the country, whilst rolling out and embedding recruitment strategies.
- My client is an exciting, dynamic and distinct business with impressive operations across the UK and about to go international. They are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their Bristol -based team and take full responsibility for all recruitment activity across the business. Reporting to the People Director, you will lead on recruitment for all roles, and across all levels.
- You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle. More importantly however, you will take the time to get to know the business.
- You will be responsible for a team of recruiters.
- You will build a pipeline of excellent talent and you will coach managers throughout the recruitment process, you will focus on branding, and you will work proactively to improve upon all processes.
- Taking responsibility for designing appropriate recruitment strategies and plans.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders (mainly at Partner level), you will understand the key business drivers and ensure that recruitment plans are in place to meet business objectives.
- You will ensure that they meet their recruitment goals. This may be done through formal processes as well as day to day coaching of team members.
- Be a well-rounded recruitment professional, with experience working in-house within a fast paced, entrepreneurial business (hospitality/retail will be an asset).
- Have extensive knowledge of different direct sourcing channels, and experience (and keen interest in) employer branding with knowledge of the current trends, benchmarking and competitors.
- Have extensive knowledge of different direct sourcing channels, and experience (and keen interest in) employer branding.
- Value your relationships - you are not just a 'CV Screening Service'. You are a true consultant, you understand your business, its culture, and you build credible relationship with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be a fast paced worker, able to contribute to projects around you.
- Be a fast learner, clear communicator and avid team worker.
- An amazing opportunity for someone with great recruitment experience under their belt and ready to take a leadership role.
- Passionate about recruitment and talent development, you will be an accomplished and successful recruiter with a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent and create an amazing candidate experience.
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a fresh and diverse organisation based in Bristol. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, vibrant, fun company that invest time and energy into their employees, striving to be exceptional and proud of their exemplary culture.
Salary & Benefits
The In House Recruitment Manager will be offered a salary of £50,000 upwards + bonus + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.