Multi-skilled Engineer - Bank Note processors £34,600
Our client forms part of a multi-national organisation specialises in supplying complex bank note processing equipment. They are now seeking an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with strong fault finding and electro/mechanical skills. You must be prepared to travel to customer sites around the South East of England. This will mainly be:
Maidstone - Kent , Harlow - Essex and South London.
Note: You should be very flexible on working shifts if required.
You should have good experience of complex bank note processing machines , or similar equipment.
- High standard of electro/mechanical and fault finding skills.
- Knowledge of circuit testing and PCBs.
- Engineering related qualifications up to degree level.
- Knowledge of banknote-handling products or similar
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards. Preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Maintain site stock and appropriate Documentation
This requires flexibility as an allowance is paid for "constant mobility. This means you will be covering for engineers in locations around the South East. They also work shifts so flexibility is required here.
- Salary is up to £29,500 per annum + Mobile Allowance (£5,160)
- Mobile Allowance is additional 17.5% of the basic salary paid constantly throughout the year in recognition of the flexibility that is essential
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (based on individual and Company performance). Can be up to £1,700 extra yearly.
- Company car
- Some shift hours to work, including nights, where cover is required. Night shifts attract additional 15.5% when worked.