Project Engineer required. My client is a well-established manufacturing company to the HVAC industry who due to continued growth are now seeking a Project Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a candidate with industry experience or a Graduate who is keen to progress their career in a manufacturing environment.
The successful Design Engineer will be responsible producing a range of design and manufacturing solutions in order to meet client expectations. It is envisaged that the Mechanical Engineer will also produce a variety of engineering drawings including wiring diagrams & Bills of Materials using various software packages.
The Project Engineer will look to improve upon current processes where possible and liaise with clients, contracts & sales departments where required. This position would suit an innovative Technical Engineer who can work flexibly within a team and on their own.
Project Engineer overview
- Work closely with various departments in order to meet requirements
- Suggesting possible improvements on the existing processes and procedures
- Manage project deadlines and expectations
- Producing a range of design and application solutions to meet client expectations
- Producing engineering drawings using CAD Software
Project Engineer requirements
- Educated to Degree level within an Engineering subject
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- IT Literate
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
- Experienced with CAD software (Solidworks, AutoCAD)
- Experience of CNC programming (would be a distinct advantage)
Project Engineer Remuneration
- Salary £20K-£25K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy