PRS & Samsung has an opportunity for an Engineer (45 Hours) to join the team within the Samsung store in Trafford Centre, Manchester. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £18,500.
Partner Retail Services (PRS&) have developed a world class retail solution, handling every step of customers’ purchasing journey. While you may or may not have heard of us, our team has been providing solutions to the world’s biggest retail businesses. Currently we are working with Samsung to provide the very best customer experience within the retail stores.
The Engineer role
- Level 2, service area, back of house, physical repair of phones
The PRS& Samsung Engineer is accountable for delivering PRS& Samsung goals, through alignment with the PRS& Samsung brand and ethos, inspirational customer service and education while having an unswerving desire to introduce PRS& Samsung products that deliver the key features that will deliver customer benefits at an individual customer level.
The Engineer duties and key responsibilities:
- Through great interactions with customers and colleagues, demonstrate the vision, mission and values of PRS& Samsung.
- Using “Back stage and academy” make sure you are always fully trained to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Through genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to PRS& Samsung products that will deliver both their needs and desires.
- Work as part of the team to produce the best interactions possible for customers. Be willing to help, support and try different roles within your store.
- Continually seek to maximise your productivity through following prescribed ways of working, while challenging these if needed.
- Be responsive to change and quick to react to the organisational needs and goals.
- Be a brand ambassador to customers to lead them through the new connected world.
Our ideal Engineer will have the below skills and experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers.
- The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey.
- A commercially minded approach to retail service.
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
- Previous retail experience is ideal but not essential.
- Exposure to the Samsung eco system and a love for all things techy.
- Knowledge and experience of software and hardware repairs.
What’s in it for you:
- Great basic salary
- Bonus’s based on customer service
- Fantastic on going training and development
- Chance to progress your career
- Unique and exciting culture
So if you would like to join the team as our new Engineer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!