As Pensions Administrator, you will cover all administration and queries for both employees and third parties. You will also be responsible for sending reconciliations, annual returns and making pension contribution payments to our providers on a monthly basis to meet statutory deadlines.
Using SAP to ensure Pension deductions are taken correctly, you will auto enrolled through an automatic process and support the pension providers with queries and reports.
Specifically, you will:
- Accurately complete monthly pension reconciliations and make payments across to third parties ensuring deadlines are met.
- Support with all pension administration as part of auto-enrolment (circa 12,000 employees).
- Administer pension entrants/leavers for all schemes i.e. local government, TUPE and company.
- Opt employees out of auto enrolment scheme following instruction from pension provider.
- Send new joiner information to pension providers.
- Amend pension contribution rates during annual review.
- Answer all pension related queries from employees, Managers, HR, Pension providers and Third parties.
- Update SAP with Life Assurance policies.
- Provide TUPE pension scheme information to HR community.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience of payroll process.
- Sound experience of pension scheme administration.
- Experience of SAP desirable
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to achieve deadlines
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel with the ability to create Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Excellent customer service skills
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.