Finance Assistant 12 month contract
FINANCE ASSISTANT - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - LEADING IRISH LAW FIRM
Abacus Professional Recruitment are working with a well-established law firm to fill the position of a Finance Assistant. Our client is one of the leading law firms throughout Ireland, having a presence both locally and internationally. The position of Finance Assistant would be based within their Belfast office. This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking exposure in a fast-paced corporate environment. While the role initially is for a 12 month period there is the possibility for permanency for successful candidates.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for credit control procedures
- Processing and payment of all employee expenses
- Disbursement entry
- Processing of invoices
- Handle account enquiries
- Provide assistance to the Finance Department when required
- Ad hoc administration including photocopying and filing.
What you need to be successful:
- Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong PC application skills
- Have well-developed organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective time management skills
- Previous finance experience an advantage although not essential
+44 (0)28 9031 3157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs