Social Media Executive
Job Title: Social Media Executive
My client has an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Social Media Executive. Working within a marketing team of 10 people, your role will be to increase brand awareness through various social media channels.
- Manage social media marketing activities.
- Maintain social media channels as directed by marketing managers, ensuring that they remain relevant and reflect the positive values of the company.
- Monitor activity across social media channels and report back to management.
- Respond to reviews and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a social media executive is essential.
- Excellent IT skills with a substantial knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company that pride themselves on their attention to detail and passion for being the best at what they do. Our client has grown considerably in recent years and to ensure future growth is keen to recruit. Please apply today with an up to date CV.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Wakefield, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.