Senior Care Assistant
£7.70 per hour + Company Benefits
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team at Arundel Park based in Liverpool. This is a Full Time positions working 33 hours on days shifts.
Arundel Park provides residential, nursing and palliative care for older people. The home has a welcoming and homely atmosphere and we focus on enabling people to maintain their independence and control over their lives.
- Build good relationships with the people we support as well as other staff members
- Provide daily support to the residents to help maintain and improve, where possible, independence and mobility
- Assist residents to carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
- Set the dining room, serve and clear meals to a high standard
- Provide in-between nourishment as instructed, including the service of tea/coffee etc. to visitors
- Assist residents to choose from the daily menu and report any comments on food and requests for particular dishes
- Assist with bed making and changing of linen
- To keep all rooms clean and tidy at all-times ensuring a safe environment
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Terms Apply
- QCF / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential
- Willing to train to administer medication
- Passion for delivering high quality care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with medication procedures and confident to lead a shift in the managers absence
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.