Sales Manager Flooring/ Luxury Vinyl Tiles / Wall Protection

Recruiter
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Location
Bristol
Salary
From £36,000 to £40,000 per annum +35%, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Mobi
Posted
12 Apr 2017
Closes
12 May 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Sales Manager – Flooring/ Luxury Vinyl Tiles / Wall Protection

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Flooring/ Luxury Vinyl Tile / Wall Protection

Job reference Number:770387-2716-17101

Industry Sector: Luxury Vinyl Tile, Safety Flooring, Hygienic Flooring, Flooring Accessories, Wall Protection, Trims, A&D, Specification Sales, Flooring Contractors

Area to be covered: South Wales and South West inc: Gloucestershire, Avon, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall

Remuneration: £36,000 - £40,000 + 35% of basic salary (Paid Annually)

Benefits: Company Car + Pension + Lunch Allowance + Mobile + Laptop

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Flooring/ Luxury Vinyl Tile / Wall Protection will involve:

·Selling a range of manufacturer luxury vinyl tile, wall protection products and trims for a wide range of commercial applications including: education, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and leisure

·70% of your time will be spent generating specifications with architects and designers

·Remaining 30% of your time will be spent selling to flooring contractors, main contractors with a small amount of time managing distributors

·Taking over a territory currently achieving around £400k turnover per annum with a view to getting the territory up to £500k and beyond moving forward

·Dealing with order values ranging from £700 - £250k per project

·In your 1st year approximately 60% of your time managing existing relationships and the remaining 40% generating new business relationships with a view to being more of an even split in time

·Working on around 30 – 40 live projects at a time

·Covering an area which will incorporate the whole of South Wales and The South West including: Gloucestershire, Avon, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall

The ideal applicant will be Specification Sales Manager – Flooring/ Luxury Vinyl Tile / Wall Protection with:

·Demonstrable track record of specification sales via architects and designers

·Ideally contacts with architects and designers within the territory

·Flooring related product experience advantageous such as: carpet tile, safety flooring, screed, luxury vinyl tile, vinyl, laminate, safety flooring, sports surfaces OR interior specified furnishing products

·Track record in sales for education and healthcare projects advantageous

·Ideally experience of selling to flooring contractors and main contractors

·Comfortable with working on 30 - 40 projects consecutively

·Genuine ambition to succeed and progress your career

·Energetic, enthusiastic and self motivated

·Able to both generate new business relationships alongside managing and expanding existing relationships

The Company:

·Circa £25 million turnover

·Industry leader

·Manufacturer

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Luxury Vinyl Tile, Safety Flooring, Hygienic Flooring, Flooring Accessories, Wall Protection, Trims, A&D, Specification Sales, Flooring Contractors