Community Care Assistants
Our client is currently recruiting for Care Workers, to provide care and support to people living in their own homes.
£8.25 to £8.50 per hour + Mileage Allowance and Paid Travel Time at £8.25 per hour
Reading, Calcot, Southcote, Tilehurst, Whitley, Woodley and surrounding areas.
Would you like to make a difference in peoples lives? Have the opportunity to be someone special in the lives of vulnerable people, enabling them to achieve and maintain independence, dignity and quality of life.
We need honest, dependable and dedicated people to join a team providing a high quality care service to our clients. No formal experience needed as FULL TRAINING will be given, but you will need a caring and flexible attitude, be able to work every other weekend.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive rates of pay (£8.25 to £8.50 per hour + Mileage Allowance and Paid Travel Time at £8.25 per hour )
- Full Time/Part Time (early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Free staff uniform & safety kits
- Ongoing support & training (including diplomas) throughout your career
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C's apply)
WE NEED YOU!
Successful applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS check - carried out at the Reading branch (payment met by employee and refunded after qualifying period).
- Full driving licence & own car (desirable but not essential)
Please apply online today - We look forward to hearing from you