Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)- FMCG
Salary: £34,000- £38,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime (Paid at x1.3)
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work with one of the UKs largest food producers. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a 4 on 4 off Days shift pattern. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to be electrically biased with a mechanical understanding and have a proactive attitude.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled engineering background
- Working within a Manufacturing Environment
- Electrical Qualifications
- Experience with Conveyors, Washers, Weighers, Various Packaging Machines
- Fault Finding Skills
- Ability to work a 4 on 4 off Permanent Days Shift (5am-5pm)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with the UK Leading Food Produce Company
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
- Working closely with a close team of engineers
- Working a 4 on 4 off days’ role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE: £40,000
Commutable: Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham, , Norfolk, Kings Lynn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.