Who you’ll be working for:
A leading civil engineering main contractor, working as a top tier contractor on a number of large heavy civil frameworks across the UK have a current opportunity for an experienced project engineer from a water background to join their team on a permanent basis, initially working on a £multi million project in Cumbria.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management, 3-4 years + experience working on onshore steel and PE pipelines and associated welding works, have experience on large diameter pipeline projects, (Water / Gas / Utilities), GPS setting out experience is beneficial , along with the ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s, with experience in civil cad being advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as QA reporting and CAD drafting.
- Manage pipelaying and welding crews onsite to ensure program dates are met
- Liaise with client representatives to ensure all approvals & documentation is in place
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
- Undertake surveying, setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities
What you’ll get in return
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a basic salary of £40,000 (Neg) + Package (Travel, Accommodation, Living away allowance, etc)
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.