Building Manager - 2 x Prestigious Buildings within Central London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven commercial Building Manager to manage 2 x iconic mixed used buildings within central London. This position requires experience within the delivery of high end buildings with Commercial, Residential and Retail Offer.
Working as part of a very prestigious portfolio of iconic buildings, this lead role will manage all aspects of delivery for all building requirements including: -
- Full Service Charge Management working in line with the RICS Service Charge Code
- Establishing strong relationships/communication with all commercial, retail and residential tenants
- Being the "face" of the building and driving commercial success and standards throughout
- Contract Management delivery to the highest level of service
- Management, motivation and leadership of direct reports driving a positive working culture
- Ensuring the building is fully compliant with statutory requirements including Fire Precautions, H&S, COSHH and Environmental
- Working with the leasing team on attraction of new tenants
- Working with head office and the owners to ensure timely communication and ability to demonstrate quality throughout
Candidates will come from a senior property/FM background and must hold a recognisable higher qualification in FM along with RICS/BIFM or similar professional qualification. You will also have knowledge of PM Databases and be able to demonstrate high end specification building management experience.
This position requires candidates who can hold proven commercial awareness at the highest level and hold a natural ability to establish, grow and drive key relationships within all areas.
Contact us now for further information.