My client is a fantastic company based in Reigate. The company has around 80 staff and has just moved to beautiful new, open plan offices. This growing organisation is looking for an Accounts Assistant as they are so busy.
Main Purpose of Role:
To support all aspects of the Accounts function. Including banking and allocation of receipts, sales and purchase ledger, credit control, reconciliation and balance sheet controls.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis
* Requesting authorisation from Managers on invoices - good communication needed.
* Ensure suppliers invoices are processed in accordance with deadlines
* Ensure invoices are sent out on time
* Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded
* Resend invoices on request
* Proceed to the legal team unpaid invoices
* Chase clients for funds if required
* Process all credit references for new customers in accordance with company procedures.
* Monitor and review credit accounts and liaise with managers in respect of credit limits
* Assist in any other areas of the accounts department during periods of staff absence to ensure continuity.
The successful candidate will have previous accounting experience, competent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel and possess excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills. High levels of attention to detail and time management skills are essential in this role as well as the ability to work as part of a dynamic team and the flexibility to work independently.
To find out more about this position please call Charlotte or Katie on or email your CV on line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.