Health & Social Care Assessor
WorkWise are currently recruiting for accomplished Assessors with a strong expertise in Health and Social Care to assess Learners in their place of work.
To rise to the challenge, you'll need relevant teaching/assessing qualifications and occupational history and competency in the Health & Social Care industry.
Shortlisting for this role is happening NOW and interviews are already being scheduled so if this looks like your next move, get in touch ASAP!
The Assessors role is to provide development and support to a range of learners within a health and social care environment who are working towards achieving a qualification.
Applicants will have a good solid career background in Health and Social Care and will be qualified to a minimum of a Level 3 in Health and Social Care as well as either a D32/33, A1 or TAQA award.
- The person will need to be someone with a real passion for the sector; demonstrating their own skills, experience and knowledge within their programmes.
- They will have a desire to improve care practice through delivering high quality development and support and they will motivate their learners by being engaging and inspiring.
- You will be innovative in your approach and will constantly be striving for improvements in the delivery of your programmes and the development of your resources.
- The ideal person will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be able to liaise with our customers professionally at all levels.
- They will also need to be well organised in all other areas of their job role to ensure that our customers receive all documentation at the time that it is required.
- It is essential that assessors are team players and work well as part of a team, demonstrating their support and commitment to their colleagues and the people they report to at all times.
- It is essential that all applicants hold a full driving licence and have their own transport
If you're looking for a new role & feel you match the job attributes listed then contact me as soon as possible
Full time and permanent role
Salary £25,500 OTE