Sales and Marketing Executive
What do we need?
An enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Executive with a passion for the events industry. We are looking for someone to drive the growth of WowGrass, a specialist product for the events market with real 'wow’ factor. We are looking for a determined and enthusiastic person who has the desire to promote a unique product into a fast-paced market of high-end luxury events and weddings.
What will you do?
You will have many duties and responsibilities in this exciting role, some will include:
- Implementing a marketing strategy and managing a marketing budget
- Managing the brand, ensuring consistent look and feel to all marketing materials and messaging
- Proactively using the HubSpot CRM and inbound marketing software
- Carrying out social media updates on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo
- Writing website content, including blog posts, and carrying out website updates
- Managing brand content on external websites
- Looking out for opportunities to generate press coverage and create case studies
- Providing direction to and liaising with external PR and design agencies
- Selecting, organising, and attending exhibitions and showcases to promote the brand, plus following up trade show leads
- Monitoring marketing metrics and return on investment
- Ensuring marketing activities are focused on generating more quotes
- Being first point of contact for all WowGrass enquiries
- Being the face of the brand at trade shows and networking events
- Processing initial enquiries, ensuring leads are added to the CRM
- Working out quotations and sending promptly to enquirers
- Regularly following up on quotations sent to increase conversion rates
- Processing confirmed orders and liaising with production and install team to ensure orders are delivered to the client’s requirements
- Processing payments for orders
- Following up on completed orders and building relationships with key customers
- Monitoring sales figures and developing strategies to increase sales
- Working with the management team on strategy for production levels
Who will you be?
Our successful candidate will be a talented Sales and Marketing Executive who can demonstrate both creativity and the ability to operate across the customer experience.
You will need to:
- Love nurturing a brand and seeing it grow
- Love delivering excellent customer service that exceeds customer’s expectations
- Have hands-on knowledge of modern marketing and communication methods
- Have a friendly personality and be able to easily establish positive relationships with people naturally
- Be able to handle multiple projects and to plan and prioritise successfully
- Work to a high standard of accuracy with good attention to detail
- Be a confident and articulate communicator
- Be happy working independently and be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills and ideally have experience using CRM systems and marketing automation software, or be able to demonstrate ability to learn quickly
- Have your own transport due to the location of the office
You will be a valuable member of a small team, located in a beautiful rural location with free parking and no rush hour traffic queues, working in a diverse role that will make a real difference in a rapidly growing marketplace.
The WowGrass brand has grown out of innovation, expertise, customer feedback and a genuine passion for grass and for the events industry. We listen to our customers’ requirements and develop bespoke solutions created to leave a lasting impression. Our mission is to continue our reputation for providing a unique, innovative, fun and memorable experience for our target audience, always delivering beyond customer expectation. Our vision is to be the first choice alternative surface within the events and entertainment market sectors.
This is a permanent full-time role with salary range of £24,000-£28,000 depending on experience. We offer 23 days annual leave plus all Bank Holidays.
Please apply for this exciting and diverse role by sending your CV and a covering letter.