BRANCH MANAGER (ARLA QUALIFIED)
£20,000 - £25,000 PLUS OTE - £40,000
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:45 - 5:30
28 DAYS HOLIDAY, PRIVATE HEATLHCARE AND FREE LOCAL PARKING
My client is seeking an experienced Branch Administrator in Ilkey. You will be from the Sales and Lettings background and have experience managing a team, you must also have a valid driving license and be ARLA qualified.
- Achieving set targets for the branch
- Managing and developing a team of 5
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth-running of the Branch on a day to day
- Carrying out viewings, appraisals and valuations and actively seeking and developing new business to maximise fee income.
- Responsible for staff welfare and morale, controlling sickness and holiday periods
- Motivating and training new and existing staff. Having the ability to carry out the roles of all other staff members within the branch at any time.
- Preparing annual budgets, business plans and income forecasts and endeavor to ensure that the branch is performing to projected fee targets
- Screen and evaluate tenant references and credit searches, ensuring all tenant fees are recorded and collected and monitor key records.
- Overseeing and updating the mailing list and ensure that the office environment is tidy and organised at all times
- Attending and contributing to regular Management meetings and conduct Branch meetings as often as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Lettings industry, all relevant legislation, the local marketplace and a wider commercial awareness.
- Liaising with all other departments whilst reporting to the Directors and to promote the interests of the Company in general at all times.
- Performing any other duties which from time to time may be required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- You will have a minimum of 2 years Branch Management experience
- It is essential you have Sales and Lettings experience
- You must have a valid driving license
- Excellent management skills
- You must be ARLA qualified
- Experience of managing a high portfolio of clients