Junior Business Analyst
My client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their UK leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm.
• Extracting functional and non-functional requirements gathering through stakeholder workshops, interviews, document analysis etc.
• Document requirements in a clear and unambiguous manner ensuring they are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable and feasible.
• To verify and confirm requirements within agreed timescales.
• To document user journeys/stories.
• To document user acceptance testing strategies, test plans and test scripts/cases.
• To map AS IS and TO BE business and operational processes.
• Developing MI tools using Data Conversion Tools e.g. Alteryx, Talend, etc. (Training provided)
• To effectively build relationships and communicate with business stakeholders and the project team.
• Define appropriate training and adoption strategies and associated material.
• Support business users through the delivery process, including UAT, training and post-delivery support.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a business analyst on major IT projects with exposure to industry standard tool sets for process mapping, requirements gathering and testing
• Proven and demonstrable experience in gathering requirements documentation in complex customer environments.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of business context modelling, business process mapping, business process re-engineering and workflow modelling.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of documenting requirements using UML, Use Case and other standard methodologies.
• Experience of identifying and escalating risks and issues.
• Understanding and experience of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016.
• Demonstrable knowledge of development lifecycle (Design, Build, Test, Trial and Release).
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio, Project and Word.
Base Salary: £30,000-£40,000