Salaried PGCE Primary Teacher Training
Salaried PGCE Teacher Training - Trainee Primary Teacher - Salford
Are you a passionate Graduate with an entrenched ambition to gain your PGCE and become a Primary Teacher?
Do you combine fantastic academics with a burning ambition to be a future “Outstanding” Primary Teacher?
Does the prospect of earning and working full-time within a supportive school environment whilst you gain your Primary PGCE sound appealing to you?
If you are looking for a financially viable, school focused Primary PGCE programme, then you need to be introduced to Premier Pathways Teacher Training. Available exclusively to motivated and talented graduates, this salaried teacher training programme will see you obtain a Primary PGCE with QTS from the prestigious University of Buckingham and develop into a prepared and knowledgeable Primary practitioner.
Beginning the programme as a Teaching Assistant, this unique and innovative Primary PGCE programme is extended over two years within one secondary school; providing you with the time and familiarity crucial to aiding your pedagogical development. Utilising the consistent and excellent tutelage this PGCE programme will deliver, the aspiring Secondary Teacher will inevitably transform into a confident educational practitioner by completion.
Premier Pathways PGCE Programme Summary
- 2-year school-centred Primary PGCE programme
- Programme website: http://www.premierpathways.co.uk
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
- Exceptional blended learning program delivered by the nation’s leading ITE providers
- Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
- Regular peer networking opportunities available
- Seeking driven and high-quality graduate (No in-school experience required)
- £15000 pa training salary
- Develop your pedagogical ability at a comfortable, natural pace
- At least a 2:1 Degree in a strong subject
- Solid A-Levels
- A* - C Maths, English & Science at GCSE Level
- School-based experience preferable
If you feel you have what it takes to embark upon this magnificent PGCE opportunity to train to be a Primary Teacher in a Salford school, please contact the Premier Pathways Teacher Training team today.
Please apply and attach your C.V, addressing to Kristian at Edustaff or you can call and speak to me direct on prior to applying.
Please note, due to the high-volume of applicants, we cannot respond to unsuccessful candidates.