Group Financial Accountant
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Accountant for a FTSE 100 Media Business based in Central London. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the Group Financial Accountant will work as part of a team responsible for Financial Reporting and ensuring the high quality of data for reporting purposes.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and effective control of the production and review of the Annual and Half Year report.
- Review of technical accounting developments under IFRS, ensuring new developments are communicated
- Driving improvements in group processes and controls.
- Provide technical IFRS accounting advice and support to Divisions and Shared Service Centres.
- Ad-hoc assistance with projects including acquisitions and disposals
- Support for monthly consolidation close activities
This role will be an ideal opportunity for a 0-1 Year ACA Qualified who is looking to make their first move into industry. The business will actively support ambitious Qualified Finance Professionals who are looking to progress their finance careers into other areas of the business such as Financial Planning and Analysis and Commercial Finance. The successful candidate will have an excellent academic pedigree and with exposure to UK PLC reporting and have a strong knowledge of IFS and Consolidation.