Our Cleint is looking for a resourceful Bar/Restaurant Manager. Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards behind the bar.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant/bar operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house
- Deliver superior services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Control costs and cut waste
- Successfully promote and publicize the pub
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor
- Track operations and start corrective actions
- Proven working experience as restaurant manager or restaurant general manager
- Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
Strong leadership, motivational and people skills!
New Year, New Challange!