2 x Construction Project Managers required
I am working with a national leading interiors/fit-out contractor to find 2 x Project Managers to work on a national retail framework which they have secured. This vacancy is a great opportunity for any Project Managers with retail framework experience to join a highly-regarded, industry leading contractor.
You will work on projects across the UK, supervising Site Managers on up to 4 live jobs at once, as well as contributing to Design & feasibility of upcoming D&B contracts for the same client.
The successful Project Managers will:
- Have experience in managing food retail projects for a large and established contractor
- Have experience on refurb projects as well as projects including structural elements
- Be comfortable and experienced working on design phase of D&B projects
- Be adept at understanding client requirements and achieving these through problem solving throughout the build process
- Be able to travel the UK working hours as necessary
- Have a professional qualification in Construction related subject
The successful Project Managers will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 for the right individual
- Benefits package including car, pension, holidays
- Increased pay for weekend / night shift work where necessary
- Opportunity to join a market leader on high profile retail framework
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to , or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.