Multi Skilled Operatives (Carpenter/Plaster/Plumber)
Multi Skilled Carpenter/Plaster/Plumber
My client is a leading name in Social Housing, planned and void refurbishment, working in partnership or on a measured term contract basis with many of the UK's social landlords. They are now looking to increase the speed and quality of their service by employing highly experienced Multi Trade Carpenter/Plaster/Plumber within select areas across Leicestershire.
We are looking for candidates who are immediately avaialble to start.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Trade Qualification at NVQ 2 or equivalent
- Asbestos Awareness, inside last 12 months to UKATA standard
- Holder of appropriate CSCS Card
- Main trade as Plasterer, Joiner, Plumber and General Builder
- Ability and skills to multi trade within as many of the following areas as possible: Carpentry, Ground works, Plumbing, Wet Trades and Brick / Block work, Electrical, Gas Works (You will only be asked to carry out works that you are competent in)
- At least 3 year's experience using the above skills.
- Must have own van and tools
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply on-line today.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence