Quantity Surveyor (£50,000) - Birmingham - Permanent
Our client is a Main Contractor, with an extensive order book with housing projects throughout the midlands. Our client maintains a reputation as being caring and organic with their growth, but also meticulous and thorough in practice.
Our client is an ever expanding company branching out Nationally and a top 10 provider of home regeneration projects. Due to the vast amount of projects in the immediate future, our client has an urgent desire to recruit a Quantity Surveyor, with an immediate start.
The Opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an organically growing team, based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic office, covering projects in the Midlands.
The position will be office / site based dependent on how you manage your work, with a view to developing when the business does. This is an ideal position for an Quantity Surveyor to set out a solid career path with autonomy and a clear drive for quality work.
Essential Requirements for the role of Quantity Surveyor
- Must have Design + Build experience
- Must be experienced with JCT contracts
- Excellent data management skills
- Extensive knowledge in construction
- Be fully eligible to work in the UK
- Experience working on housing and care home projects (ideal)
- Autonomous and meticulous in there work
- Loyal and hard working individual, who cares about their work
- Due diligence in tasks, exceeding expectations
The ideal candidate will receive:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Generous car allowance package
- Other benefits including pension + healthcare
- Annual bonus
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor please apply directly via this job board, alternatively you can:
- email a copy of your CV to Ed Mears on
Once reviewed, if your CV is shortlisted you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*