Digital Marketing Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer specialising in hands-on paid search and SEO to spearhead their use of digital marketing.
As well as exclusively managing events at some of the most glamorous venues also offer luxury catering services at exclusive venues.
The final aspect of their propositions are their restaurants & bars placed in super unique settings. It is this part of the business that is rapidly expanding with 3 more restaurants set to open in London and New York.
Given all the excitement, they feel the time is now to invest in their digital capability
Reporting into the Marketing Director, this role is newly-created and they are looking for a digital evangelist to devise, run and execute their entire digital marketing strategy across PPC, SEO, email and Social Media.
Working in a small but ambitious marketing team, this role is imperative in taking the business to the next level.
Whilst being the sole digital marketing resource initially, you will be able to draw on the digital expertise from their digitally savvy private equity business.
Within the position your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and maintaining organic social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing channels, and assessing against goals, ensuring value has been fairly attributed, (ROI and other KPIs)
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners to ensure the best outcome for rhubarb
- Leading all website developments and changes in conjunction with agency partners
- SEO, technical on-page content and link building i.e.: from PR stories
- Management of email marketing platform and central database to launch automated/ triggered emails and regular communications
- Creating, testing and refining automated and targeted customer lifecycle marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed customers, and drive new customer acquisition
- Managing group digital reputation, encompassing all review mechanics (both the management and utilisation of) as well as pro-active gathering of positive reviews from bloggers, influencers etc.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on PPC & SEO experience ideally gained within a B2C environment (client or agency side)
This role is pivotal in the digitalisation of the business so outstanding stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
It's important that the Digital Marketing Manager is an excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to make decisions using data and intuition.
A fantastic chance to make a difference in a rapidly-moving environment - and to have fun whilst doing it.
Dining out for research purposes are the norm along with talented chefs on hand for lunch.
Whilst you don't have to be a foodie to work there, it certainly helps!