HVAC Maintenance Engineer
x2 HVAC Maintenance Engineer | Mobile | Up to £34,000 + Company Van, Fuel Card and Package
Due to current company growth, we are currently recruiting for 2 HVAC Engineers to work on a mobile basis in 2 different locations.
The first opportunity will be based in South East London with occasional trips to Lakeside in Grays, Essex. The second opportunity will be based in Central London but this will be on foot with an expensed travel card due to City traffic conditions.
Due to the nature of the role the engineer must have experience working on a range of commercial plant and knowledge of Electrical equipment.
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Company Van for the South East London role
- Expensed Zone 1-2 travelcard for the Central London position
- Other internal benefits from the company
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
- Full Driving License for the role in South East London
- Able to travel to the advertised destination on a daily basis
- Able to work hours advertised
- Previous experience within Commercial Building Services
- Strong knowledge of HVAC equipment
To find out more information abou this role, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.