Are you a passionate individual interested in working with children and young people between the ages 5-25? Do you have experience working with children with learning disabilities such as epilepsy? Are you interested in having the opportunity to get your NVQ fully funded by our fantastic client? How about earning a hourly rate of £7.50-£8.80?
If you answered yes then look no further, Our client has an amazing opportunity for individuals looking for permanent residential support work. Please apply if you have either experience working with children with learning disabilities. Or even if you have personal experience with children or young adults that may have been a family member or even a friend. Full training is provided from the moment you start including both practical and e learning courses. You will also receive a professional email which has weekly alerts including possible overtime!
- Hostel on sight for only £70 a week including bills and food!
- On site café which is free for staff!
- fantastic holiday allowance of 28 days + bank holidays
- Pay to go through NVQ
- Only promote internally!
- ALTERNATE WEEKENDS!
- Experience working with challenging non verbal children - either personal or professional
- Experience with either learning disabilities, physical disabilities, down syndrome and epilepsy
- Comfortable with personal care along with fulfilling any other needs the children may have.
- Ability to travel daily to the service
- Experience with any of the before mentioned
We are holding interview days regularly, Apply today and you could be starting a new role within 2 weeks! Alternatively contact me on 02038706355 and ask for Annabel Aina. Thank you
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.