Building Maintenance Improver
Building Maintenance Improver - Stratford, East London - State of the Art Building - £30,000 + Overtime - Days Only
Looking for a new challenge this year....?
Feeling unappreciated in your current role....?
Is your current employer not supporting your ambitions...?
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing maintenance service providers, due to exceptional growth across their London portfolio. My client is now urgently seeking a Building Maintenance Improver who is either Part Qualified in Engineering or looking for there first role in maintenance. (Electrical or Mechanical) to join an already well established team of engineers, based in Stratford,East London.
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity for my client to support this individual with a structured career development plan to allow them to work towards technician/engineer qualifications, supported and funded by the business such as City & Guilds.. If you are career minded and looking at the long term opportunities, then this could be the role for you!
- Good basic knowledge of Planned & Reactive Works across various electrical & mechanical plant such as: Lighting, AHU, FCU, Pumps, Installation works, Painting & Decorating to name a few..
- Assist on-site engineers with planned preventive maintenance alongside reactive tasks.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
- Willing to undergo further training as indicated by your manager
- Strong work ethic, Driven, Motivated, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Salary: £30,000 - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: Week 1: 07:00am - 16:00pm / Week 2: 10:00am - 19:00pm
- 25 Days Holiday | Private Health-care | Season Ticket Loan
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- Opportunities to progress into supervisory or technical specialist roles
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Desirable)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified (Desirable)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.