Residential Home Manager - Maternity cover
Residential Home Manager (Maternity cover) - 7 month contract
Learning disabilities, complex needs, autism, aspergers, challenging behaviour.
Salary- Pro rata - £21,321 - £24,772
Location - Sheffield
The Residential House Manager (Not Registered Manager) will be a member of the residential team and work in a flexible and collaborative manner with the Residential Team and the Area Manager. As the Residential Home Manager you will be responsible for overseeing an allocated group of residential staff and provision of two residential houses.
As a Residential House Manager you will be expected to ensure the effective operation of the residential provision. You will work directly with the residential staff to ensure the delivery of an appropriate extended curriculum programme (No prior experience of education is required)
Overseeing two team houses with five service users in total and support to other service users at the college.
Client Group -
Service users are aged from 16-25 years old and have a range of specialist educational needs and complex diagnosis, learning disabilities, autism, aspergers and challenging behaviour.
Facilities on site such as - Bakery, metal work shop, glasshouse, field centre.
* Ensure the delivery of high quality residential provision.
* Liaising with parents and other agencies.
* Tracking and recording the progress and achievement of students.
* Day to day staff management.
* Supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism, aspergers and challenging behaviour
* Track and monitor household budgets
* Ensure all activities are in reference to the national minimum standards and CQC requirements.
* To work and support shared lives scheme.
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent, Ideally Level 4 or 5 Qualified in Management.
* Significant operational experience in a care environment working with all levels of staff and management.
* Experience of working with young people with learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge
* High level of emotional and social intelligence.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please call Emma Hardaker on 0113 21154312 or simply click ``apply or E-mail