Technical Solutions Manager - Network & Voice
We are currently looking for a Technical Solutions Manager - Network & Voice to provide the day to day direction and management of a team of technology experts providing the agreed service to the business. Ensures all Technical Solutions are delivered to timescales and meet agreed standards. Monitors the compliance of the team to ensure they operate with agreed standards and appropriate policies. About You
Ensures team(s) is adequately resourced and skilled to provide adequate supply to meet the demands of the portfolio, and pro-actively manages risks where supply does not match demand.
Plans and implements project work for themselves and through their team that meets set objectives to quality standards and within agreed timescales.
Ensures that all project work across the team considers security, capacity planning, contingency and support in line with current published policies.
Develops, implements, documents, and communicates procedures and standards to facilitate the smooth delivery of new and existing infrastructure solutions.
- Cisco Networking
- Load balancers (F5)
- TCP/IP, routers, switches, multiplexers, modems, cabling.
- Cisco Unified Comms Manager, Contact Centre (i.e. UCCE/PCCE), CS1000, ACD, Symposium, Voicemail, mobile communications
- Voice Gateways, VRU, Cisco Voice
- Technical Engineering team coaching and management
- Knowledge of systems management procedures in a large commercial, mission-critical environment.
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
- Change control, release procedures and tools.
- ITIL based service management framework
- Firewall configuration and administration, security systems, intruder monitoring, threat analysis.
- Network monitoring and management.
- Windows 7 & 10, and MS Office 2010 workstations systems knowledge.
- Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 Server
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.