Consumer PR Account Manager - Food & Drink
Outstanding Food and Drink Consumer PR Communications Agency, in Central London, has amazing opportunity for experienced Food and Drink or Wine Comms professional atSenior Account Executive or a newly established Junior Account Manager level to join the team as a Junior Account Manager,
This agency is renowned for its work with some of the top food and wine brands across the world and particularly French produce. As JAM, you must want to shine both personally and professionally within the sector of consumer Public Relations as well as a Foodie and Wine or Drink expert. .
As the successful candidate, you must not only be serious about the consumer food & drink evolution, whilst being adept at helping the Agency grow further by maintaining strong relations internally and with current clients. The ideal candidate will preferably already be a Food and Drink Consumer specialist. As well as fluent English Language skills (verbally and written) - Conversational French language is essential ideally to business level.
- Delivering Campaigns through Multi-media channels including varied social media outlets
- Working closely with a number of key clients
- Delivering winning results
- Forging and closing new business pitches & proposals
- Media Relations
- Building a strong brand for their clients whilst protecting Brand integrity
- Good Degree or Equivalent ideally in English, PR or Media, Or Journalism or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills
- Consumer Public Relations background
- Creative, motivated and 'will go the extra mile' attitude
- Research-based approach
- French language skills to business level written and spoken.
- WSET qualification or currently studying for.
Please send your CV to
Your application will be dealt with fully confidentially. Due to the considerable number of applicants, we will only contact you if you have the skills and qualities required as above or have at least good transferable Consumer PR Communication skills.