Head of Marketing
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Dartford, Kent
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in worldwide audio-visual sector who is currently looking for an experienced for Head of Marketing. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package. This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Main Purpose of Position
You will be responsible for planning, developing and executing marketing strategy, creating marketing communications and producing events and public relations activities both internal and external. You will identify the marketing KPI's based on the company's overall business goals and craft a strategy and marketing plan accordingly. Research the target audience and potential channels, create the overall messaging and positioning, and develop a plan of execution.
A confident, creative and innovative Head of Marketing required to lead a multi-discipline marketing team. We seek someone with excellent communications, brand and digital skills. These will be backed up by strong analytical, segmentation and market intelligence ability. You will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Practiced commercially astute leader able to provide direction and motivation to a small marketing team.
- Experienced in marketing communication gained at a senior level in a business of considerable size and complexity, experience should be in AV or related industry.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal skills.
- Open-minded, explores new ideas and thinks beyond than the marketing role and function.
- Experimentation, optimisation, attention to detail, and a drive for change and improvement will come naturally to you.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation technologies for example Dotmailer, Hubspot, Marketo or equivalent and CRM integration (ideally Microsoft, but experience with Sales Force will be sufficient).
- Experience of managing successful lead generation campaigns and events using marketing automation, events, social media and traditional telesales and analysing their ROI.
- Must have generated high and increasing level of lead flow supporting a direct sales team.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.