Billing Analyst ( Finance)
Market leading and rapidly expanding distribution business seek a Billing Analyst within their finance team
Your new company
A continually expanding, market leading distribution business based in attractive modern offices in an easily accessible location.
Your new role
You will support and develop the client invoicing process to ensure efficient client set up, invoice production and query resolution. Identify and help implement new initiatives to maximise client revenue
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of client invoices and data backups
- Own the account set up process for new clients and ensure a smooth on boarding for new business
- Support the commercial and accounts teams to resolve invoice and debt queries
- Ensure revenues are maximised through diligent implementation of contractual charging
- Produce the monthly claims credits, and ensure compliance with the commercial contracts
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the client billing process
What you'll need to succeed
2. Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including comprehensive knowledge of formulas and data manipulation (sumif, vlookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Strong communication skills and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage workloads with tight deadlines, and minimum supervision
- Relevant experience within a commercial finance role
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment with management that nurtures talent and allows its staff to succeed. Attractive office environment, on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.