Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well-established and well recognised Financial Services practice.
The role will involve constructing appropriate solutions for clients and making recommendations in conjunction with the Financial Planner as well as preparations for client meetings and liaison with clients on advice matters and transaction.
You will benefit from full support and training in a welcoming and friendly office environment.
- Managing and prioritising client work for Financial Planners
- Technical research to meet the client’s needs
- Production of compliant suitability reports
- Provision of technical support to dedicated Financial Planner
- Management of client reviews and maturities
- Performing any other tasks required as delegated by the Financial Planner
- Diploma qualified or working towards
- Experience in a similar role or environment
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Experience of using 1st software is desired
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.