Our client an IT Consultancy require a dynamic, hardworking individual to support their busy Project Management team. You will be required to liaise with Project Managers to ensure the following tasks are fulfilled.
To support the members of the Project Management Office.
You will be required to liaise with Project Managers to ensure the following tasks are fulfilled:
- Create project updates with PM and send to the Customer
- Receive all sales handover’s and discuss with the relevant Project Manager
- Maintain Project documentation and files in project folders
- Maintain project records in PSA
- Monitor PMO mailbox action where appropriate and file accordingly
- Update project contracts logs and liaise with the helpdesk team to ensure contracts are kept up to date
- Prepare project Review Reports for customers in conjunction with the PM
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- A high degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a dynamic organisation
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with internal and external communication
- independently manage workload and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Understand the Project Management processes and support the project managers
- A strong knowledge of the project management process
- Excellent attention to detail, as you will be checking project
About our Client
"We are based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner. We offer excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.'
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.