IT Systems Specialist
Sussex Recruitment is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic IT Systems Specialist to join their Clients IT team based in Uckfield.
Do you have a broad technical knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and tools including Office365, Microsoft Azure, as well as Data manipulation using Excel and/or ETL tools? These will be an essential experience/skills requirement, together with you having the experience of working as part of a project team to deliver time and budget bound projects.
As a member of the in-house specialist Systems Team whose focus is data management and the specification, delivery and support of Line of Business solutions you will be assisting with client implementations onto bespoke online platforms including the production of electronic forms and account manager support with launches
IT | Systems | IT Systems | Microsoft Cloud | Data Manipulation | 2nd Line Support
- Broad technical knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and tools including Office365, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of working as part of a project team to deliver time and budget bound projects.
- Data manipulation using Excel and/or ETL tools.
- Experience providing 2nd line support of bespoke LOB systems.
- Confident experience of working with structured query language with SQL server or similar relational databases.
- Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals.
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure.
- Ability to travel when necessary within the UK.
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Flow and Power BI would be an advantage.
This will be on a full-time basis 37.5 hour per week, Monday to Friday.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.