My client is a leading residential, construction and property group looking for a site engineer to take on roles in the Hampshire/Surrey area currently. Looking to add an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated individual to add quality to their company.
Duties will include
- managing parts of construction projects
- overseeing building work
- undertaking surveys
- setting out sites and organising facilities
- checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- supervising contracted staff
- ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.