Payroll Systems Developer, Surrey Up to £68,750
Payroll Systems Developer, Surrey. Up to £68,750
Working with thousands of clients across the globe, including most of the fortune global and FTSE firms this company create innovative software solutions that make a genuine impact on their clients businesses.
As a world leading provider of technology solutions employing tens of thousands of people across the world they can offer you the chance to work on truly cutting-edge software. The technical teams all work within an Agile & Scrum methodology and adhere to development best practice standards to further underpin their desire to remain as the leading light in the industry.
You'll enjoy structured career development, performance rewards with annual bonuses, ability to transfer teams and/or countries and the chance to gain experience with new products and other technologies being used in the business.
Superb salary and benefits package available:
Basic salary £40,000 - £55,000 (d.o.e.) + Car Allowance £5,500 + Bonus 15% of basic (so up to £8,250) making the total pay up to £68,750 p/a!
On top is the Pension scheme (10% assuming maximum match) adding to £5,500 p/a! There's more… how about Private Medical Cover, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Health Assessments and 25 days holiday to start.
Are you a confident Developer with experience of developing a Pay Roll / Billing or similar system? We're looking for Developers with that type of experience along with the following skills:
- Strong Unix/Linux and Unix Shell Scripting
- Oracle Database experience
- Oracle RDBMS, SQL*Plus and strong PL/SQL
The Payroll Systems Developer will be part of the Development Team and will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of existing Pensioner Payroll System.
The role of the Payroll Systems Developer will be to enhance and maintain the Payroll System and provide support for the existing functionality within our systems.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of applications, systems and infrastructure across the Technology and Administration Solutions line of business
- Communication with key stakeholders and development teams on technical solutions.
- Perform application and systems development duties using technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL., Shell Scripting under AIX
- Provide level 3 technical support on Oracle, UNIX and application issues.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a large Payroll project within financial services and have a good working knowledge of payments systems.
- Understands the full software development lifecycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation and associated methods (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Knowledge of using source code control systems such as PVSC
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.