Infrastructure Manager Windows
Infrastructure Manager London to £55k
Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager (Windows Azure Office 365 Virtualisation Networking Security). Market leading Peer-2-Peer ticketing platform is seeking a skilled, ambitious Infrastructure Manager. This is a senior, yet hands-on role in which you will head up the IT services team responsible for responding to any infrastructure and network issues; implementing solutions in a timely manner and fixing the root causes for reoccurring issues. You’ll be the driving force behind the IT infrastructure, managing the IT budget and working with vendors and a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to keep the business critical infrastructure online at all times.
This Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career within a technology driven environment; you’ll gain valuable knowledge of compliance and risk and play a key role in the business’ success. City based offices with a friendly team environment and casual dress code.
- Broad range of technical knowledge
- Passionate, smart and ambitious
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack including Azure, Office 365, Directory Services, Virtualisation
- Good knowledge of Networking (VPN, Firewall), backup and Disaster Recovery, monitoring and alerting
- Familiar with IT Security
- Vendor / User management
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and pragmatic
As the Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager opportunity.