Embedded Developer Linux C/C++ ZigBee - IoT
Embedded Developer (Linux C/C++) London to £60k
Embedded Developer / Software Engineer (C/C++ ZigBee WiFi Linux). Opportunity to work on ground breaking IoT functionality for a market leading smart energy product. As an Embedded Developer your role will focus on integrating new hardware and device firmware for Internet of Things product delivery.
You’ll join an Agile development team and collaborate with the Manufacturing Team to help define the software requirements for new hardware deployments; bring up new ARM-based Linux boards; specify and validate drivers for IoT radio tiles, USB interfaces, WiFi and BTLE.
This role will suit a passionate Embedded Developer with an interest in designing for performance and reliability. The work is interesting and challenging, you’ll be joining a highly talented team that encourages knowledge sharing and close collaboration. Cambridge City based offices.
- Strong embedded Linux experience including Linux kernel programming
- Good C/C++ skills
- Experience with embedded device firmware development
- Low-level Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiFi, BTLE (Blue Tooth Low Energy) and / or USB interfacing experience
- Experience with test frameworks
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Degree educated; Computer Science / Electronic Engineering preferred
As an Embedded Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Embedded Developer opportunity.