Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant role in Blackburn with a salary of up to £24,000 per annum.
Your new company
This is a well established and reputable organisation in Blackburn.
Your new role
Your new role will be a supporting function to the current management accountant and your day to day duties:
- Cashbook reconciliation
- Accounts payable duties
- Accounts preparation to Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations Preparation and understanding of basic KPI's
- Month end reporting pack in excel with checks.
- Month end Payroll for a small payroll
This is a full time role working between Monday and Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role, you should have the following:
- Have an organised mindset
- Strong excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Be confident in using bespoke systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working to deadlines and having a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £24,000. Alongside this, you will receive an excellent holidays package with superb benefits. You will be expected to work full time hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Megan Collins at Hays on 01282402161.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.